Here you can find the most up-to-date version of the SeaSure Firmware. Please find the download link at the bottom of this page.
When you have downloaded the file please complete the following instructions:
- Open the .zip folder (see image below)
- Shut down SeaSure and insert the SeaSure SD card into your PC.
- Copy the “btsbfmwr.bin” file and paste to your SeaSure SD card. (see images below)
- Once you have added the firmware update file to the SD card, put the SD card back into the SeaSure unit.
- Turn SeaSure unit on.
- The display will show the following message: “SeaSure booting…” followed by “Firmware update file found!”. Press the tick button to proceed.
- The display will read “Try to update? >install”. Press the tick button to proceed.
- The display will read “Updating system….” followed by “Update completed.”
- Remove the update file from the SD card via your PC and put the SD card back into SeaSure . Once the SD card has been replaced press the tick button.
- SeaSure will now reboot. After the reboot has completed, the SeaSure can be used as normal.
Note: If you have not removed the update file from the SD card before rebooting, please turn SeaSure off, remove the file and replace the SD card and turn it back on again. It is not recommended that the update file remains on the SD card, as there is a risk that it can corrupt other files on the SD-card.
If you have any problems or concerns, please contact SeaSure support +44(0)1223 42 2312 or email us or alternatively contact your system administrator.