Here you can find the most up-to-date version of the SeaSure Software. Please find the download link at the bottom of this page.
- It is best practice to uninstall the previous version of the software. For instructions please click here
- When you update the new software you MUST also ensure you have the latest firmware installed on your Speedy Breedy.
Once you have downloaded the file please follow the below instructions to update the SeaSure Software:
- Your internet browser might tell you that this type of file can harm your computer, as it is an executable (install) file. Please click on the arrow at the end of the box and then select “Keep” as in the image below.
- Click to open the SeaSure install file.
Again, because this is an executable file you have downloaded from the internet and not from a USB stick, your computer might warn you that this file is unsafe. This is merely an automatic precaution – please proceed anyway.
- Click on “More info, followed by “Run anyway” to proceed with the installation.
- Please allow SeaSure to make changes to your computer i.e. install and click yes, as in the image below
- The Setup wizard will open to guide you through the installation. Click on NEXT.
- Please read the Bactest Terms and Conditions which includes the End User License Agreement and if you are happy click on I ACCEPT and then on NEXT.
- The Bactest folder is automatically installed on the C drive, but if you would like to change the location please click on BROWSE and select a destination folder. If you are happy with the location please click on NEXT.
- A Bactest and SeaSure folder is automatically created in the Start Menu if you wish to change the name or location please click on BROWSE, otherwise click on NEXT.
- Please review the installation settings. If you are happy with them please click on INSTALL otherwise click on BACK to return to the previous screen.
- The software is now being installed, this may take a few minutes.
- When the installation process has finished successfully please click on FINISH to complete the software installation.
- After the software installation has been completed the device driver installation wizard will open automatically to install the SeaSure drivers.
- Please click on NEXT. Installing the drivers should only take a few seconds.
- Once it has completed please click on FINISH.
- Please click on the SeaSure icon on your desktop to open the software. The SeaSure software is now ready to use.
If you have any problems or concerns, please contact SeaSure support +44(0)1223 42 2312 or email us or alternatively contact your system administrator.